Data Protection Framework
|Owner||Data Protection Officer|
|Scope||This document provides the information that must be made available on the website, at https://www.sigma-ai.com/ (the “Website”), to inform users about its use and comply with applicable laws.|
Approved by Daniel Tapias, Chief Executive Officer:
Record of versions:
|Version||Status||Author||Reasons for the publication/change||Date|
|1.0||Creation||Data Protection Officer||Document creation||01/07/2019|
This Website Compliance provides for the information that SIGMA must include, and keep updated at all times, on its online Website available at https://www.sigma-ai.com/, especially the:
- Data Protection Policy. As provided for in Articles 13, of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), and 11 of the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDGDD”), where Personal Data relating to a Data Subject are collected from them, the Controller shall provide them with the following information:
- The identity and contact details of the Controller and, where applicable, of the Controller’s Representative;
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable;
- The purposes of the processing for which the Personal Data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- The legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, where this is the legitimate basis for processing;
- Where applicable, the fact that the Controller intends to transfer Personal Data to a third country or international organisation and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision or the appropriate safeguards;
- The period for which the Personal Data will be stored;
- The rights the Data Subject can exercise;
- Whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement;
- The existence of automated decision-making.
- Cookies Policy. Together, Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 12 July 2002, concerning the processing of Personal Data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (“ePrivacy Directive”), amended by the Directive 2009/136/EC, and transposed into Spanish law by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services e-commerce (“LSSI”), cover the conditions for the usage of online identifiers (“cookies”) that must be complied with.
- Terms and Conditions. This section provides for the Ts&Cs that must be made available on the Website to provide information to costumers on the conditions that apply to the use of the webpages.
Links to the texts below must be made available, especially, at the bottom of the Website, in all of its webpages. We recommend having direct links available, at all times, here: