Política de protección de datos
1. About this Policy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDGDD”), your privacy and the security of your personal data is very important to us. Because of that, this Data Protection Notice tells you who we are, what personal data we collect about you when you use this website, why we do it and on what legal grounds, who we share it with, for how long we keep it, where we transfer it to and how we ensure its security and describes the rights you have to your respect personal data.
2. Who are we?
‘SIGMA. AI, S.L.U. S.A.’ is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain with registered office at Avenida de Burgos 114, Madrid, Spain (“Sigma” or “us”). Given what we do, the protection of personal data is of the essence to our business. If you have any questions about this Policy or, in general, about how we process your Personal Data please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data we collect
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in the contact form on this site, like name and contact details and all the information you decide to provide us. We process this personal data to receive marketing communications from us and to provide you with the information on our products and services that you request from us.
4. Data storage and retention
The protection of your personal data is important to us. Because of that, we will only store your personal data for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected. Other than that, we will not process the data unless it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims or when it’s required by the Public Administration, Judges and Courts. We will delete or anonymise any other personal data we may hold about you, unless we need to keep it to comply with legal obligations, to verify whether our legitimate interests override yours or if you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Sharing your personal data
We may communicate the personal data you provide through this Website to:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law or local regulations;
- Affiliates and related companies of our Group, for internal administrative purposes.
In addition, we rely on the collaboration of some third-party service providers who have access and process your personal data on our behalf. For example, we engage service providers to provide, run and support our IT infrastructure (such as identity management, hosting, data analysis, back-up, security and cloud storage services) and for the storage and secure disposal of our hard copy files. We follow strict criteria for the selection of these service providers and enter into Data Processing Agreements with them, in compliance of
Article 28 of the GDPR. These third-party service providers are not allowed to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to provide the services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
6. International transfers
Sigma belongs to the Sigma Group, whose holding company is an American company based in Miami, USA. In this sense, the recipients of your personal data can be located, in some particular cases, outside the European Union. In those cases, we require them to comply with the applicable data protection requirements. Therefore, we only transfer your personal data to a third country or international organisation if those provide appropriate safeguards. You may obtain further information about the measures implemented at Sigma by contacting our DPO at email@example.com.
7. Your rights
- Right of access: you can asks us access to, and copies of, your personal data;
- Right to rectification: you can asks us to amend your data if you think it is inaccurate and ask us to add more information if you think it is incomplete;
- Right to erasure: you can asks us to delete your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes identified above, if you object to the processing when we rely on legitimate interests, if your data has been unlawfully processed or for the compliance with the applicable legislation;
- Right to restriction: you can asks us to restrict of processing if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, if it is unlawful and you oppose the erasure, if you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have exercised your right to object;
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data so that we stop processing it;
- To opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time
8. Changes to this Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or services. When we change this notice in a material way, we will update the version date at the bottom of this page. For significant changes to this notice we will try to give you reasonable notice unless we are prevented from doing so. Where required by law we will seek your consent to changes in the way we use your personal information. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this privacy notice.
9. Lodge a complaint
If you think that your personal data has been unlawfully processed, you can lodge a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos at www.aepd.es.
10. Keeping your personal data up-to-date
We maintain the accuracy and completeness of the personal data we hold. It is important that you inform us of any updates to your contact details or other personal data so that we have the most up-to-date information about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org